Apply for F17AS00302
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Designing Sustainable Landscape Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.669.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 04, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $96,272.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM-(WO), Nature Areas Association Education and Outreach
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00302
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00302) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 17 0277||Notice of Intent: Digital Bedrock Topographic and Drift Thickness Maps of the Glaciated Counties of Northwestern Pennsylvania - 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0401||Notice of Intent|
|NPSNOIWHSA1701013||Interpretive Park Guide|
|BOR PN 17 N003||Middle Entiat Adaptive Management Plan|
|P17AS00415||Evaluate Status of Composition, Distribution, and Structure of Wet Forest and Subalpine Habitat in Pacific Island Parks|
|P17AS00478||Lake Canyon Grazing Allotment Archeological Site Condition Assessment|
|L17AS00201||BLM-(MT), University/College Native Plant Materials Development Partnerships|
|P17AS00480||Enable Public and Research Access to the Peter Misch Geology Collection through Cataloging and Interpretive Products|
|L17AS00202||BLM-(MT/DKs), Native Plant Materials Development|
|P17AS00479||Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe Mountains National Park|
|F17AS00308||Indian Creek LiDAR Project|
|P17AS00481||Notice of Intent: Master NPS - UTDWR Cooperative Agreement|
|P17AS00483||Establish Interdisciplinary Youth Conservation Corps Crew|
|NPSNOIWACC1700872||Provide Collection Assistance in Managing Museum Collections|
|P17AS00485||Impact of Forest restoration activities on soil compaction and soil biological communities|
|P17AS00484||Pilot Program: Bioacoustic Assay of Marine Ecosystem Health and Diversity at Channel Islands National Park.|
|L17AS00206||Title: BLM-MT, Greater Sage Grouse Habitat Research in the Sagebrush Focal Area of North Central Montana, Glasgow Field Office, North Central Montana District|
|P17AS00488||Trail maintenance Cosby and Big Creek trails system|
|F17AS00310||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00302", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.