Apply for RFA FD 18 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the consumer protection, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pediatric Device Consortia Grants Program (P50)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 16, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 07, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Consumer Protection, Health
Next opportunity: NIJ FY18 W.E.B. Du Bois Program of Research on Crime
Previous opportunity: 2018 Bycatch Reduction Engineering Program (BREP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 18 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 18 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FD 18 023||Enhancing Innovations in Emerging Technologies for Advanced Manufacturing of Complex Biologic Products (R01)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 18 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.