Apply for USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 21 001
- The Department of Agriculture, McGovern-Dole Food for Education 10.608 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 04, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2021 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators (2022-2024)
Previous opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Alumni Outreach Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FSA MULTI 21 NOFO0001104||Outreach Education and Technical Assistance for Farm Service Agency Programs, Functions and Activities|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 21 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program - Farm Bill|
|USDA FAS 10620 0762 10 21 0001||Scientific Exchanges Program|
|KV SU 04172021 1101||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA EXCA 008338||Military REACH|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0014||African Union Inter-African Phytosanitary Council (AU-IAPSC)|
|2022 05||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|2022 04||Quality Samples Program|
|2022 02||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2022 01||Market Access Program|
|2022 03||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM RFSP G 21 0009||Regional Food System Partnerships|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 21 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 21 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|USDA FSA NOCCSP 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2021||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FAS 10619 0762 10 21 0001||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10619 0700 10 21 0002||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE 2021 INTERNATIONAL AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 D||FY 2021 FFPr Limited Merit Based NOFO|
|20210515 0406 KV SU||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.