Arctic Migratory Birds Initiative (AMBI) Administration Assistance (F18AS00088)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Arctic Migratory Birds Initiative (AMBI) Administration Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00088) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS MWR NOIP18AC00009||Identify Factors Driving Colstridium botulium Activities in Sleeping Bear Dunes Nationa Lakeshore Coastal Ecosystem|
|F18AS00115||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F18AS00118||GLRI Projects from 2018 Asian Carp Action Plan|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005603||Great Lakes B-WET Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2019 2005591||FY19 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005606||FY18 Deep-Sea Exploration, Characterization, and Education in National Marine Sanctuaries Using Telepresence|
|NPS NOIP18AC00318||GLNF CESU: Identify Vernal Pools in Great Lakes National Pakrs|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005608||NOAA RESTORE Science Program|
|F18AS00165||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|MBDA OBD 2018 2005687||2018 MBDA Broad Agency Announcement|
|NOAA OAR OER 2019 2005679||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2019 Funding Opportunity|
|NPS NOIP17AC00470 02||GLNF-CESU: Survey Research for St. Croix NSR Phase 2- SACN|
|F18AS00204||Yuba River Flow Effects Modeling Understanding the Relationships of Habitat and Salmonid Life History in the Yuba|
|F18AS00216||Mokelumne River Riparian Diversion Project|
|NOAA OAR OER 2019 2005712||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration|
|F18AS00237||Co-lead a test of a BioAcoustic Fish Fence (BAFF) ability to stop Asian Carp passage at Barkley Lock, Kentucky|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005712||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005686||FY19 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005743||FY19 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2019 2005611||2019-2021 Atlantic Herring Research Set Aside|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00088", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: