Apply for F18AS00088
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Arctic Migratory Birds Initiative (AMBI) Administration Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.655.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY18 and FY19 Region 08 Wetland Program Development Grants
Previous opportunity: Together
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00088
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00088) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS MWR NOIP18AC00009||Identify Factors Driving Colstridium botulium Activities in Sleeping Bear Dunes Nationa Lakeshore Coastal Ecosystem|
|F18AS00115||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F18AS00118||GLRI Projects from 2018 Asian Carp Action Plan|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2019 2005603||Great Lakes B-WET Program|
|NOAA NMFS FHQ 2019 2005591||FY19 Saltonstall-Kennedy Competition|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005606||FY18 Deep-Sea Exploration, Characterization, and Education in National Marine Sanctuaries Using Telepresence|
|NPS NOIP18AC00318||GLNF CESU: Identify Vernal Pools in Great Lakes National Pakrs|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2019 2005608||NOAA RESTORE Science Program|
|F18AS00165||Great Lakes Remote Sensing|
|MBDA OBD 2018 2005687||2018 MBDA Broad Agency Announcement|
|NOAA OAR OER 2019 2005679||Ocean Exploration Fiscal Year 2019 Funding Opportunity|
|NPS NOIP17AC00470 02||GLNF-CESU: Survey Research for St. Croix NSR Phase 2- SACN|
|F18AS00204||Yuba River Flow Effects Modeling Understanding the Relationships of Habitat and Salmonid Life History in the Yuba|
|F18AS00216||Mokelumne River Riparian Diversion Project|
|NOAA OAR OER 2019 2005712||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration|
|F18AS00237||Co-lead a test of a BioAcoustic Fish Fence (BAFF) ability to stop Asian Carp passage at Barkley Lock, Kentucky|
|NOAA OAR CIPO 2019 2005712||Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Ocean Exploration|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005686||FY19 Bluefin Tuna Research Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2019 2005743||FY19 Cooperative Research Program (CRP)|
|NOAA NMFS NEFSC 2019 2005611||2019-2021 Atlantic Herring Research Set Aside|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00088", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.