DRL Supporting Civil Society Advocacy Efforts Towards Reducing Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan (SFOP0005659)
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DRL Supporting Civil Society Advocacy Efforts Towards Reducing Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,975,305.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Using Technology to Promote Transparent and Accountable Asset Return
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 19 Justice For All: Effective Administration of Criminal Justice Training and Technical Assistance Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005659) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2019 FATA||Fiscal Year 2019 CDFI Program|
|CDFI 2019 NACA||Fiscal Year 2019 NACA Program|
|DOS COD SSH FY19||Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|FR 6200 N 08||Rural Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (RCB)|
|DOS MSU SSH FY19||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Fund|
|STI40019GRXXXX||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|72068519APS00001||PREVENTION OF CHILD EARLY AND FORCED MARRIAGE ACTIVITY|
|SFOP0005776||Strengthening Leadership With-in Union Councils to Improve Citizen Responsiveness|
|CDFI 2019 BEA||FY 2019 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|7200 RFI COUNTYAPS 2019 4||KAUNTI KUJITEGEMEA NA KUJISIMAMIA|
|RFI 72011519RFA00007||Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|MWI ASSHF FY18||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Fund, U.S. Embassy Lilongwe|
|AF ESF CY2019 GR SSH 06010701||Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|NPS DOIP19AC00587||FY2019 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F19AS00262||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|P19AS00312||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program|
|CDFI 2019 CMF||Fiscal Year 2019 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|VA GRANTS NCA FY2020||VETERANS CEMETERY GRANTS PROGRAM|
|P19AS00372||Groundwork Indy Capacity Building|
|P19AS00378||Groundwork Southcoast Capacity Building|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005659", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: