Innovation Corps (I-Corps) at NIH Program for NIH and CDC Translational Research (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PA 19 029)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, environment, food and nutrition, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovation Corps (I-Corps) at NIH Program for NIH and CDC Translational Research (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.084, 93.113, 93.121, 93.172, 93.173, 93.213, 93.242, 93.262, 93.273, 93.279, 93.350, 93.351, 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.397, 93.398, 93.399, 93.846, 93.847, 93.853, 93.855, 93.866, 93.867.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 28, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 24 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Food and Nutrition, Health
Next opportunity: Lincoln Corners Pakistan – Administrative and Project Support
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent (USGS-Colorado School of Mines Cooperative Joint Research Agreement for support of research and sharing of facilities at Colorado School of Mines)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 19 029) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OD 19 013||Specialized Centers of Research Excellence (SCORE) on Sex Differences (U54 Clinical Trial Optional)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 19 029", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: