NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan (P19AS00267)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 SPNHA Implementation of Management Plan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $332,097.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 5 year Cooperative Agreement with Trails of Tears Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support
Previous opportunity: DoD Gulf War Illness, Therapeutic/Biomarker Trial Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00267) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00087||Wyoming Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00070||BLM Idaho Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|USGS 19 FA 0238||Deployment of an Acoustic Deterrent System for Bigheaded Carp on the Wabash River|
|L19AS00036||BLM CA Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00073||BLM-ES, Cultural and Paleontological Resource Managment Program|
|L19AS00031||BLM Idaho 2019 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|L19AS00069||BLM CA RECREATION AND VISITOR SERVICES|
|USGS 19 FA 0205||Use of CO2 and chemical agents to control invasive red swamp crayfish (Procambarus clarkii) in ponds and burrows|
|NPS NOIP19AC00367||Pitcher's Thistle Demography Database Management and Analysis Collaboration - SLBE|
|L19AS00077||ORWA 2019 Invasive and Noxious Plant Management Master Funding Opportunity|
|P19AS00270||Advance Access to and Preservation of Museum Collections|
|P19AS00271||Cultural Landscape Inventory for the Navajo Settlement Landscape|
|P19AS00269||Promote Management of National Park Service Collections|
|N624731920020||Mosquito Abatement and Vector Control at Naval Weapon Station, Seal Beach California|
|W912DR1920003||FLTP Data Collection at Corps Facilities|
|P19AS00272||Researching Indigenous Communities along El Camino Real de los Tejas NHT|
|NPS NOIP19AC00256||CESU GLNF: Early Detection and Control of Invasive Mussels - APIS|
|L19AS00088||ORWA 2019 Forest and Woodlands Resource Managemen Master Funding Opportunity|
|P19AS00273||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Cache la Poudre River NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|P19AS00274||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2019 Yuma Crossing NHA Implementation of Management Plan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00267", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: