Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP) CFDA Number 84.031A (ED GRANTS 061919 002)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program (SIP) CFDA Number 84.031A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.031.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 19, 2019 Applications Available June 19, 2019. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications July 19, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $550,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 56 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: New Youth Activity
Previous opportunity: 5 year Cooperative Agreement with Trails of Tears Association for Administrative and Volunteer Support
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 061919 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00300||Maintenance to Historic Headland Trail|
|P19AS00301||Amistad National Recreation Area Invasive and Exotic Species Prevention Work Project|
|P19AS00302||Bents Old Fort Rehabilitation Support 2019|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 017||Northern Iraq Job Skills Development Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 015||Strengthening the U.S.-Iraq Relationship through Higher Education Partnerships|
|ED GRANTS 062119 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Mental Health Service Professional Demonstration Grant Program CFDA Number 84.184X|
|P19AS00309||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast|
|P19AS00311||Amistad NRA Natural Resource Management Internship|
|ED GRANTS 062519 001||Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education (OCTAE): Tribally Controlled Postsecondary Career and Technical Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.245|
|SVM700 19 PAS 007||High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop|
|P19AS00321||Augusta Canal Authority Management Of Augusta Canal National Heritage|
|ND NOFO 19 113 REPOST||Hands on the Future: A Making and Computer Coding Skill-building Program for Women|
|ND NOFO 19 114||Educating the Public on Air Quality|
|P19AS00328||NCPE interns at Minute Man National Historical Park|
|P19AS00330||Frontline Interpreter Intern ¿ WRBR|
|P19AS00332||Restore and Improve Wetlands as part of the Repairs and Restoration to the Functionality of Dike System on Cockspur Island|
|P19AS00333||NCPE interns at North Cascades National Park Service Complex|
|P19AS00334||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00336||Cumberland Island National Seashore Collections Management Youth Internship|
|19 BKK NOFO 2||YSEALI Economic Empowerment Regional Workshop|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 061919 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: