Apply for P19AS00051
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Physical Science Data Collection and Geospatial Analysis at Joshua Tree NP" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of Intent to Award. This is NOT a request for application. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GBI..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $31,057.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BLM NV Master Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 4
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00051
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00051) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00203||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
|F19AS00204||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|L19AS00029||BLM ORWA Master Wildlife Resource Management|
|F19AS00205||Conduct Fall Chinook Salmon Spawning Escapement Enumeration Projects|
|P19AS00139||improving Park Landscape through Native Plant Restoration|
|P19AS00140||Research Center Support, 2019-2020|
|USGS 19 FA 0148||Notice of Intent|
|L19AS00030||BLM OR/WA Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L19AS00032||BLM WY Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|P19AS00141||Mosaics in Science Diversity Internship Program|
|P19AS00142||Mosaics in Science Diversity Internship Program|
|F19AS00207||Prairie Species Conservation, Habitat Management, and Captive Rearing|
|NPSNOICHIR1900389||Interpretation and Environmental Education Internships – 2 interns|
|P19AS00146||2019 Youth Corps Conservation Crew|
|L19AS00014||AZ Cultural and Palentological Resource Management|
|L19AS00037||OR/WA/ID 2019 Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Projects|
|USDA NRCS PA CIG 19 GEN0010130||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG)|
|L19AS00038||BLM NV Master Forest and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00040||BLM-CO: Forests and Woodlands Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00039||BLM NV Master Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00051", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.