The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program (P17AS00149)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Little Yosemite Valley Backcountry Internship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,609.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NIAMS Rheumatic Diseases Research Resource-based Centers (P30)
Previous opportunity: Counterterrorism Administrative Support for East Asia and the Pacific
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00149) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 065||Financial Management Capacity Building for Implementing Partners IRF|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 007||Regional Assistance Program 2|
|DHS 16 GPD 044 000 98||Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program, Fire Prevention and Safety Grants|
|F17AS00189||Analysis of Practices that Lead to Successful Prairie Reconstructions|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 004||Advancing Civic Engagement through the Assessment of Public Opinion|
|17CS07||Employment Retention Inventory Research Project|
|17CS06||Outcome and Performance Measures for Community Corrections|
|17CS08||Reentry Employment Series- Training and Coaching Facilitation|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 004 SCA 04112017||Undergraduate Scholarships Outside of Afghanistan for Afghan Women|
|INL17CA0020 INLWHPMEXICO 04112017||Mexico Travel and Logistics Program for Training Support|
|AT ATC 17 006||International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in the Philippines|
|F17AS00191||Implementation of Unique and Critical Elements of the 2017 PPJV Implementation Plan|
|ISN ISNCTR 17 005||ISN CTR FY17 AQM Grants|
|USGS FA 17 0134||Notice of Intent - Committee on Seismology and Geodynamics and its Activities|
|USGS 17 FA 0135||HayWired Earthquake Scenario|
|USGS 17 FA 00136||HayWired Earthquake Scenario|
|P17AS00190||Three Ranger Interns at Independence NHP|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 006 SCA 04132017||Debates on Key Issues – Preparing the Afghan Population for Elections (Pashto Language)|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 005 SCA 04132017||Debates on Key Issues – Preparing the Afghan Population for Elections (Dari Language)|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 005||Increasing Womens Political Participation in Kuwait|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00149", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: