U.S.-Japan Science and Technology Cooperation Program in High Energy Physics (DE FOA 0001699)
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S.-Japan Science and Technology Cooperation Program in High Energy Physics" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 15, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: APOL1 Long-term Kidney Transplantation Outcomes Network Scientific and Data Research Center (APOLLO SDRC) (Collaborative U01)
Previous opportunity: FY17-19 Habitat Blueprint – Coastal and Marine Habitat Focus Area Cooperative Agreements
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001699) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00019||Geophysical Survey and Archeological Site Assessment|
|DE FOA 0001670||Scientific Discovery through Advanced Computing: Integrated Simulation Partnerships in Fusion Energy Sciences|
|17 523||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|G17AS00015||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00016||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G17AS00014||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G17AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0185||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0186||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|DE FOA 0001619||FY 2017 PHase I Release 2 SBIR/STTR|
|G17AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont, South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0193||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|17 527||NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program|
|17 530||Innovations at the Nexus of Food, Energy and Water Systems|
|G17AS00024||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/Caribbean CESU|
|G17AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00021||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G17AS00026||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|17 531||Energy-Efficient Computing: from Devices to Architectures|
|DE FOA 0001714||Facsimile Appearance to Create Energy Savings (FACES)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001699", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: