Apply for 72052022RFA00005
- The Agency for International Development, Guatemala USAID-Guatemala City in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "HIV Care and Treatment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 12, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 24, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $67,594,068.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Building Healthy Families Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72052022RFA00005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72052022RFA00005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 23 074||Infant, Child, and Adolescent Preventive Services (ICAPS) Program with Additional Funding for Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Activities|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010301SUPP23||CDC-RFA-OE20-2001: Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
|HRSA 23 023||Service Area Competition|
|72066322RFA00008||USAID//Ethiopia - Quality Healthcare Activity|
|W81XWH 22 DHAPP||Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program|
|HRSA 23 004||Preventive Medicine Residency|
|72067422RFA00009||Accelerate TB Elimination & Program Resilience Activity (ACCELERATE 1)|
|HRSA 23 078||Family Engagement and Leadership in Systems of Care|
|CDC RFA CE23 2301||Domestic Violence Prevention Enhancement and Leadership Through Alliances (DELTA): Achieving Health Equity through Addressing Disparities (AHEAD)|
|72038822RFA00006||USAID’s Community Nutrition and Health Activity|
|RFA TS 23 001||Identify and Evaluate Potential Risk Factors for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)|
|CMS 2J2 23 001||Health Home for Individuals with Chronic Conditions|
|CMS 3J3 23 001||Health Home for Children with Medically Complex Conditions|
|HRSA 23 080||Children’s Safety Network|
|CDC RFA TS 23 0001||ATSDR’s Partnership to Promote Local Efforts To Reduce Environmental Exposure|
|HRSA 23 027||Fiscal Year 2023 Quality Improvement Fund – Maternal Health (QIF-MH)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72052022RFA00005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.