Influence of Raven on Sage-Grouse Density (F17AS00172)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Influence of Raven on Sage-Grouse Density" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2017 The recipient has been selected.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Counterterrorism Administrative Support for East Asia and the Pacific
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent: National Register Nomination for the Atsinna and North Atsinna Pueblos
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00172) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00190||Directors Fellows Program|
|F17AS00170||Upper Peninsula Piping Plover Monitoring|
|F17AS00171||Great Lakes Piping Plover Salvage Captive Rearing|
|F17AS00207||Great Lakes Piping Plover Banding and Field Coordination|
|F17AS00213||FWS BHA Work Fellow|
|F17AS00250||Research Grants (Generic)|
|F17AS00258||Wolf Livestock Demonstration Project Grant Program (WLDPGP)|
|F17AS00255||Status of Cisco in Western Lake Superior|
|F17AS00285||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures - Gulf Coast Joint Venture|
|F17AS00296||Section 7 Consultation Manual for Rapid Response to Dreissenid Mussels|
|S17AS00003||Not-for-profit AMD Reclamation (WCAP)|
|L17AS00225||Notice of Intent to Award: Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for BLM, WY - Orphan Well Site Closures|
|F17AS00291||Aquatic Invasive Species Grants to Great Lakes States|
|P17AS00664||Yosemite Valley Vegetation Management Crew|
|F17AS00289||Invasive Spartina Eradication & Tidal Marsh Restoration Project|
|P17AS00738||Wilderness Character Map for Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve Park Unit: Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve|
|P17AS00735||Resilient Hawaiian Communities|
|P17AS00755||Aquatic Vegetation Surveys in at-risk water bodies within AK NPS Units|
|F17AS00371||NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2017|
|P17AS00836||Administrative Support for the Upper Columbia Basin Network Inventory and Monitoring Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00172", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: