Apply for P17AS00088
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: National Register Nomination for the Atsinna and North Atsinna Pueblos" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 21, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $66,252.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Influence of Raven on Sage-Grouse Density
Previous opportunity: Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00088
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00088) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00091||Notice of Intent: Successional changes in arthropod assemblages during watershed restoration and fire management|
|L17AS00032||BLM-Alaska, Seeds of Success and Ecological Sites|
|P17AS00095||Notice of Intent: Local Youth Employment in Southern Arizona, aka Next Generation Ranger Corps Program (NextGen)|
|USGS 17 FA 0624||Hosting Cooperative Agreement for Southeast Climate Science Center|
|USGS 17 FA 0050||Notice of Intent|
|L17AS00002||BLM Utah 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Utah Public Lands|
|L17AS00034||BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration|
|P17AS00096||Technical Assistance to the National Park Service Wildlife Health Team|
|P17AS00097||2017 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F17AS00114||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00115||Fox River NRDA|
|NOIP17AC00057||Disease Analysis for Big Horn Sheep - BADL|
|F17AS00131||Team Rubicon Heavy Equipment Safety Training Program|
|F17AS00132||USFWS Heritage Comittee Strategic Plan Support|
|USDANRCSPA1701||Pennsylvania 2017 Conservation Innovation Grants|
|F17AS00134||Engaging Youth in Conservation|
|L17AS00035||BLM Alaska - 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Public Lands|
|P17AS00103||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00137||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F17AS00138||VISTA Intern at Alligator River NWR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00088", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.