Apply for 20 535
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "International Research and education Network Connections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 04, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 14 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2020 LARGE GRANTS PROGRAM
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 20 535
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (20 535) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 537||Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0007||Willow Creek Reservoir Water Quality Research and Evaluation Studies|
|DE FOA 0002263||RFI - Rapid Encapsulation of Pipelines Avoiding Intensive Replacement (REPAIR)|
|PAS JAKARTA FY20 01||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2020|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1177||AFCEC GIS SUPPORT MAPPING|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0386||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|DE FOA 0002253||National Quantum Information Science Research Centers|
|20 538||Linguistics Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|G20AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G20AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rock Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1574||Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB|
|DE FOA 0002233||HIGH-ENERGY-DENSITY LABORATORY PLASMA SCIENCE|
|NIJ 2020 17332||Graduate Research Fellowship, Fiscal Year 2020|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1578||Wildland Fire Support at Kirtland AFB, New Mexico|
|W81XWH 20 ALSRP CDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Clinical Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1517||Natural Resources Support Nellis AFB|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "20 535", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.