Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Program (FR 6200 N 12TC)
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2018 The application due date is changed from Thursday, August 2, 2018, to September 25, 2018. Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: White Clay Watershed Management Plan Implementation
Previous opportunity: Implementing Conservation Measures to Recover Pacific Lamprey
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6200 N 12TC) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6200 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|FR 6200 N 21A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6200 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
|FR 6200 N 21 C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6200 N 06||HUD's FY 2018 and FY 2019 Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)|
|FR 6100 N 42A||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF) - Update and Reissue|
|VA GPD CM FY2019||Grant and Per Diem Case Management Services Grant Program|
|FR 6200 N 52||FY 2018 Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly Program|
|FR 6300 N 38||Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants Program|
|FR 6200 N 54||HUD's FY 2018 and FY 2019 Distressed Cities TA Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)|
|FR 6300 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6300 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) Program--Competitive Grants|
|FR 6200 N 03||HOPE VI Main Street Grant Program|
|FR 6300 N 33||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2019 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program|
|FR 6300 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|FR 6300 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
|FR 6200 N 44||Healthy Homes Production Grant Program for Tribal Housing|
|FR 6300 N 45||Specialized Housing and Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|FR 6300 N 43||Mainstream Voucher Program|
|FR 6300 N 25||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Continuum of Care Program Competition|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6200 N 12TC", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: