White Clay Watershed Management Plan Implementation (NPS 18 NERO 0163)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "White Clay Watershed Management Plan Implementation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.962.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: GIS Intern for natural resource projects
Previous opportunity: Lead-Based Paint Hazard Reduction Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0163) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00323||15.670 Adaptive Science|
|F18AS00325||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|F18AS00326||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|BOR LC 18 N016||Notice of Intent to Award to the Hopi Tribe|
|NPS 18 NERO 0172||James River Public Access, Recreational & Educational Programs|
|F18AS00250||Clean Vessel Act|
|NPS 18 NERO 0183||Lower Delaware Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0184||Resource Access, Programming & Visitor Services|
|NPS 18 NERO 0187||VA State Parks Resource Access, Programming & Visitor Services|
|NPS 18 NERO 0189||Assess Threats to Marine Water Quality Conditions|
|NPS 18 NERO 0191||New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (CT)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0192||New England National Scenic Trail Implementation (MA)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0199||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|P18AS00648||NPS Notice of Intent to Award: Natural Resource Condition Assessment for Timucuan Ecological & Historic Preserve|
|F18AS00337||Kupu/Americorps Biological Science Technicians|
|BOR MP 18 N036||Bay-Delta Collaborative Science and Adaptive Management Study Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0163", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: