Apply for FTA 2020 015 TRI
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "The Public Transportation COVID-19 Research Demonstration Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.530.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 05, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 02, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Implementation Research Consortium to Accelerate Impact of Health Department-Delivered HIV Prevention Activities
Previous opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Clinical Research Nurse Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2020 015 TRI
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2020 015 TRI) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR AMT 21 001||FY21 National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|FR AMT 21 002||FY21 Northeast Corridor Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation|
|DOT OST 2020 0231||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2020 015 TRI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.